GASOHITE gas springs are specifically designed and manufactured for various applications where step-less height adjustments are required. Until the introduction of gas springs, the height adjustment in chairs, seats and stools was done manually. However, lately, gas springs have been extensively used in equipments where height adjustments are required. Compact in size and high in performance, GASOHITE gas springs are the ideal choice.
- Ease of height adjustment to suit the mood of occupant and to achieve the operational height for comfort and better productivity.
- Slight cushioning effect in the block condition reduces the pressure on the back while occupying the chair for a long period.
- Facilitates ergonomic characteristics in the seating system
- Sleek and compact in design
- Smooth operation (No mechanical friction, noise and shock during compression and extension.
- Easy installation and operation
How They Work
GASOHITE gas springs are having a valve in the tube assembly and can be operated from the top of the cylinder. These are mainly used for variety of chairs for height adjustment and revolving. The GASOHITE springs facilitate ergonomic characteristics in seating systems.
When the chair is under load, on pressings the lever, the chair slides downwards, and when offload, it rises up at a constant speed. The desired height is achieved by pressing the lever.
GASOHITE gas springs add more comfort by producing a cushioning effect while one is seated in the chair. The cushioning effect resists and reduced the pressure on the back while sitting or occupying the chair for a long time.